Replacing Wiper Blades Tesla Model S
- Put the vehicle in Park and switch off the wipers.
- To shift the wipers to the service position, go to 'Controls' > 'Service' > 'Wiper Service Mode' > 'ON'.
- Lift the wiper arm just far enough away from the windshield to gain access to the wiper blade.
Caution: Wiper blades do not lock into an elevated position, so be careful. Lift a wiper arm only as far as it needs to go.
- If the wiper arm drops for whatever reason, place a towel under it to avoid scratching or cracking the windshield.
- While sliding the blade down the wiper arm, hold the wiper arm and press the locking tab.
- Align the new blade on the wiper arm and slide it towards the arm's hooked end until it locks into place.
Tesla, Inc. was not involved in the development of this document and did not provide any input or otherwise edit, review or authorize it.