- Protect against curb rash: Removing your aero wheel covers will let you enjoy the beauty of your Tesla wheels. Our rim guards will protect them.
- Custom sized for your car wheels, no need to cut bands. Read our full installation guide below.
- Bring a touch of color to your wheels for your Tesla to stand out.
- Includes a free wheel cap kit and a pack of lug nut covers for a full wheel upgrade and additional protection.
Protect your Tesla wheels against curbs
This accessory is essential if you often park your car against curbs or frequently drive in a city environment. Particularly effective when performing parallele parking, driving through narrow indoor car park, car wash or drive thru. If you already damaged your Tesla rims, our rim guard will help you to cover the existing damage.
3 Rim colors available
White, Black, and Red, check our pictures above to select your favorite one.
(wheel cap kit and lug nut covers are only available in Black)
Tesla Model S, Model 3, Model Y, Model X
Not compatible with Aero Wheel Cover
Model S : 19", 20"
Model 3 : 18", 19", 20"
Model X : 20"
Model Y : 19", 20"
It is recommended that this product be professionally installed.
Prepare for installation:
- Car jack and air compressor
- Suggest wearing gloves during the installation
- Rinse our wheel rim protectors under hot water can soften the rim and easier to install especially during cold weather condition
STEP 1: Release all the air from the tire
STEP 2: Align the rim protector with the edge of the rim, push the tire back with your fingers and press the hooks of rim protector over the edge. You may use rubber hammer and strike gently to help insert the hooks.
Note: Pushing the tire in while pushing the hooks can create bigger opening between the tire and the rim so the hooks of rim protector can be inserted more easily.
STEP 3: When the rim protector is inserted about 2/3, it would be hard to push in the hooks by hand, you may use plastic tire lever with the rubber hammer to finish through.
STEP 4: After all hooks of the rim protector are fully inserted, use rubber hammer to check all the hooks snap over the wheel edge perfectly and uniformly affixed. Finally, re-inflate the tire to the recommended pressure. Make sure the rim protector fits snugly against the tire. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining tires.
- If part of the rim protector pops up slightly, you may deflate the tire to be under 1 Bar then use rubber hammer to strike gently while slowly re-inflate the tire to the required pressure and check if the rim protector is now uniformly affixed.
- If some of the hooks are not perfectly positioned, you will have to release the air and re-do the process.
CAUTION: TIRE PRESSURE MUST BE SET IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE.
NOTE: If your wheel has a balancing weight that is clipped on the outside edge of the rim, you will need to remove it so that the rimsavers can be properly attached. Either re-attach the weight to the opposite side of the rim’s edge or use a "stick-on" type weight. Should you have any installation questions, or you feel that you may be unable to perform the installation, we recommend that you talk to your local auto mechanic or tire specialist/store.
When properly installed and used in normal driving conditions, our Tesla wheel protectors will help prevent and/or reduce damage to the edges of your wheels caused by scraping against curbs while parking. We provides NO guarantee against damage caused to wheels by collision with a curb or any other object.
Cleaning substances containing acids may discolor the Talsem rimsavers and therefore should be avoided.
This is a best seller in
- Tesla Accessories
- Tesla Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model 3 Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Protection & Cover
- Tesla Model 3 Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model 3 Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Model S Accessories
- Tesla Model S Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model S Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model S Protection & covers
- Tesla Model S Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model S Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model X Accessories
- Tesla Model X Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model X Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model X Protection & Cover
- Tesla Model X Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model X Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model Y Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Model Y Wheels Accessories
- Tesla Protection & Cover
- Tesla Rim Protector
- Tesla Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Wheels