Designed to protect your Tesla wheels, our wheel rim protectors are perfect curb rash guards. On top of that, they bring a vibrant color touch to your car. Finally available for Tesla Model Y and all other models.
- Protect against curb rash: Removing your aero wheel covers will let you enjoy the beauty of your Tesla wheels. Our rim guards will protect them.
Easy installation: Custom sized for your car wheels, no need to remove your tires or cut bands. Read our full installation guide below.
- Bring a touch of color to your wheels for your Tesla to stand out.
- Includes a free wheel cap kit and a pack of lug nut covers for a full wheel upgrade and additional protection.
Protect your Tesla wheels against curbs
This accessory is essential if you often park your car against curbs or frequently drive in a city environment. Particularly effective when performing parallele parking, driving through narrow indoor car park, car wash or drive thru. If you already damaged your Tesla rims, our rim guard will help you to cover the existing damage.
No tire removal required. While there are DIY alternatives, the Talsem rim protectors are made to fit your Tesla wheel size (no need to cut the wheel band) and can be easily snapped on to the rim thanks to their small hooks. Please read our tips below for more insights on how to install your rim guards.
3 Rim colors available
White, Black, and Red, check our pictures above to select your favorite one.
(wheel cap kit and lug nut covers are only available in Black)
Tesla Model S, Model 3, Model Y, Model X
Not compatible with rim cover. Not compatible with Aero Wheel Cover
Model S : 19", 20"
Model 3 : 18", 19", 20"
Model X : 20"
Model Y : 19", 20"
To install, you will need:
- Car Jack
- Air Compressor
- Jack up one tire at a time
- Release the air from the tire
- Align and snap-on the rim protector (NOTE: the red rim shown in the image below is only for installation reference. Please refer product photo to check the close shot image for the actual texture finish of our wheel rim protectors)
- Re-inflate the tire to the recommended pressure
Installation Instructions: (For Tesla Model Y, 3, X, S wheel rim guards)
- Follow the instructions that accompany your jack and lift one tire of your car with the jack.
- Release all the air from the tire.
- Align the rim guard with the edge of the rim, push the tire back with your fingers and press the hooks over the edge of the rim.
- Insert all the hooks halfway in while pushing the tire inwards.
- After all the hooks have been inserted halfway in, insert all the hooks 3/4 way in.
- The general idea is to slowly insert all the hooks in, making sure that the rim guard is not crooked and that it stays parallel to the wheel. The point is for the tire to snap over the hooks so that the little teeth "grab" the tire from the inside.
- Pushing the tire in, while pushing the hooks in will help the installation process. By doing this, a bigger opening will be created between the tire and the rim, and the hooks will enter that area more easily.
- The individual hooks should all snap over the wheel edge perfectly. Make sure that all the hooks are also uniformly affixed. If they are not, you will have to repeat the installation process.
- Re-inflate the tire to the manufacturer’s recommended tire pressure.
- If you notice that some of the hooks are not perfectly positioned, you will have to release the air and re-do the process to make sure all the hooks are uniformly and perfectly placed.
- Return the car to ground level and repeat the procedure for each remaining wheel.
NOTE: Do not use a hammer on your wheel rim protector. The pressure of your hands should be sufficient to snap the hooks of the rim guard onto the rim. If your wheel has a balancing weight that is clipped on the outside edge of the rim, you will need to remove it so that the rimsavers can be properly attached. Either re-attach the weight to the opposite side of the rim’s edge or use a "stick-on" type weight. Should you have any installation questions, or you feel that you may be unable to perform the installation, we recommend that you talk to your local auto mechanic or tire specialist/store.
CAUTION TIRE PRESSURE MUST BE SET IN ACCORDANCE WITH TESLA'S RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE.
When properly installed and used in normal driving conditions, our Tesla wheel protectors will help prevent and/or reduce damage to the edges of your wheels caused by scraping against curbs while parking. We provides NO guarantee against damage caused to wheels by collision with a curb or any other object.
Cleaning substances containing acids may discolor the Talsem rimsavers and therefore should be avoided.
This is a best seller in
- Tesla Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model 3 Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Protection & Cover
- Tesla Model 3 Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model 3 Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model 3 Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Model S Accessories
- Tesla Model S Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model S Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model S Protection & covers
- Tesla Model S Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model S Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model X Accessories
- Tesla Model X Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model X Lug Nut Covers
- Tesla Model X Protection & Cover
- Tesla Model X Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model X Wheel Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Exterior Accessories
- Tesla Model Y Rim Protectors
- Tesla Model Y Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Model Y Wheels Accessories
- Tesla Must Have Best Seller Accessories
- Tesla Protection & Cover
- Tesla Wheel Protectors
- Tesla Wheels